Rockwell Automation Software Solution
Win 32 App | 730 MB | multiple files
RSView®32™ is an integrated, component-based HMI for monitoring and controlling automation machines and processes. RSView32 is available in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, and Spanish. RSView32 expands your view with open technologies that provide unprecedented connectivity to other Rockwell Software products, Microsoft products, and third-party applications.
Solid Investment. Today. Tomorrow.
* Excellent quality now and in the future
* Continued support for a huge installed base
* On-going engineering investment for supporting Microsoft Vista, Windows 2008, VMWare, and Future Microsoft Operating Systems
* Continued support for Web Server, Active Display Server and Extensions
* No plans to retire RSView32
RSView32 was the first HMI software to:
* Open its graphic displays as OLE containers for ActiveX® controls — with thousands of third-party ActiveX controls to choose from, you can drop ready-made solutions right into your projects
* Develop an object model to expose portions of its core functionality, allowing RSView32 to interoperate easily with other component-based software products
* Integrate Microsoft's popular Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA) as a built-in programming language allowing almost unlimited ways to customize your RSView32 projects
* Support OPC standards as both a server and a client for fast, reliable communications with a wide variety of hardware devices
* Implement add-on architecture (AOA) technology to expand RSView32's functionality and integrate new features directly into RSView32's core
RSLinx™ is a complete communication server providing plant-floor device connectivity for a wide variety of Rockwell Software applications such as RSLogix™ 5/500/5000, RSView32, FactoryTalk® View Site Edition and FactoryTalk Transaction Manager. In addition, several open interfaces are provided for third-party HMI, data collection and analysis packages, and custom client-application software. RSLinx can support multiple software applications simultaneously, communicating to a variety of devices on many different networks.
The RSLogix™ family of IEC-1131-compliant ladder logic programming packages helps you maximize performance, save project development time, and improve productivity. This family of products has been developed to operate on Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. Supporting the Allen-Bradley SLC™ 500 and MicroLogix™ families of processors, RSLogix™ 500 was the first PLC® programming software to offer unbeatable productivity with an industry-leading user interface.
These RSLogix products share:
* Flexible, easy-to-use editors
* Common look-and-feel
* Diagnostics and troubleshooting tools
* Powerful, time-saving features and functionality
RSLogix programming packages are compatible with programs created with Rockwell Software’s DOS-based programming packages for the SLC 500 and MicroLogix families of processors, making program maintenance across hardware platforms convenient and easy.